Samantha Koch is a Denver based, licensed and experienced cosmetologist, hair stylist and makeup artist, having acquired her education and training from Paul Mitchell the School in 2004. After laying the groundwork of her education beginnings through class involvement, design teams and advanced creative programs, her desire to pursue the beauty industry as a professional has only increased over the years. She has worked in several salons, expanding her skills in all salon services, and after several years pursuing those areas - she decided to focus on her love for bridal and creative hair design and makeup artistry.
Since then, Samantha has had many opportunities to explore the exciting world of fashion and style, as she has participated in a wide variety of photo shoots and projects, commercial and print jobs, film work, and many other professional areas of the beauty industry, as well participated in training with several prestigious cosmetic lines. Her skills have advanced and developed through consistently seeking out new challenges, as well as being presented with work by other industry professionals.
Throughout Samantha's years of hair design and makeup artistry, and changes in setting, she continues to possess a desire and zeal for combining artistry and beauty. She has a true passion for creating every woman's ideal of what they want to see, and more; to enhance the possibilities for every project or task with other industry professionals; to mingle faces with charm, delicacy and artistic technique.
With an upbeat attitude, a listening ear and an open mind, Samantha gives her best at all times. She believes in providing quality work, ensuring a positive experience to everyone she has the pleasure of working with, and being the kind of person you want to work with.
"If I were to describe my style - I would have to say I love accenting one's best features, while adding a hint of glamor. I love a glowing look that emphasizes the things you love about yourself, but I also like to take things one step further with a little extra color or the addition of false eyelashes."
"Makeup artistry and hair styling have given me the opportunity, time and time again, to show my clients what they can look like, and remind them of what it feels like to be a woman."
List of Professional Services Offered
* Currently Licensed cosmetologist
~ Paul Mitchell the School
~ Graduated in 2004
* Top Rated Bridal Make-Up Artist &
* In-Salon & Freelance experience
* Continued education in hair styling and makeup application techniques
* Photo shoot, print, commercial & editorial work
* Hair & Makeup for Professional Headshots
* Styled Concept Photo Shoots
* Fashion Shows
* Full kit of professional supplies & products
* Available for travel
* Past clients include: Dateline NBC Universal, Lexus, Atkins, Colorado Health - "Find Your Moment" Commercial, and more.
* Make-Up Application
* Hair Styling
* Bridal & Wedding Party Member Services
* Proms, Updo Party, Girls Night Out, Professional Event, Birthday Party,
Makeover Party, etc.
* Photo shoot, portfolio building, commercial projects, film,boudoir, senior pictures, birthday parties, professional headshots, makeup lessons, etc.
~Services available to all of Colorado, nationwide and international locations~
Past clients include: Dateline NBC Universal, Lexus, Atkins, Mentor Graphics, Angel Street Films & Foot Joy
OPPA Magazine, March 2014 Issue
Ellements, July 2014 Issue
Like a Lion Magazine, January 2014 Issue
Jute Magazine, December 2013 Issue
La Damme Magazine, October 2013 Issue